Wilmington Dermatology Center + Jess James present
8th annual SPRING FASHION PREVIEW
Wednesday April 22 7pm
NEW Location: Bakery 105, Downtown Wilmington
Jess James / “FASHION FIX” along with Wilmington Dermatology Center are hosting the highly anticipated bi-annual Spring Fashion Preview event with a high-style Mid-Century inspired “Mad Men” event, in honor of the show’s finale season (which debuts April 5).
The Spring Preview features the latest trends for spring at any age with a nod to the late 60’s, the current setting for the last season of MAD MEN. Each must-have look will be modeled on the runway by local celebrities in their 20s to 80+. Beauty experts Celebrity Hair Stylist Steven Ward & top international makeup artists from Trish McEvoy will curate hair and makeup looks to correlate with looks styled by Jess James. The night will also include shopping & deals you won’t wanna miss from Wilmington’s favorite boutiques & designers.
“Style Girl” Jess James (FASHION FIX & Style Girl LLC events founder, wardrobe stylist and Focus on the Coast Fashion Editor)
+ Dr. Rosalyn George of Wilmington Dermatology Center.
Beauty Experts Celebrity Hair Stylist Steven Ward / Steven Ward Hair & Top International Makeup Artists from Trish McEvoy
* Runway show featuring local celebrities in their 20s to 80+ in the latest trends for spring with a nod to the late 60’s, the current setting for the last season of MAD MEN.
* Shopping with your favorite boutiques & designers. Mid-century furniture & home decor by Decades of Decor.
* Delectable tasting + sweet treats from 128 South catering
* “Silver Fox” signature cocktails by Mixologist Joel Finsel of Astral Craft Cocktails
* The YouBooth cheeky photo booth curated by James Zisa Attorneys.
* Music by DJ Brian Hood
* Coveted Silent Auction Prizes for Make a Wish.
$25 – Limited Space. Get your tickets today – CLICK HERE.
First 25 guests to purchase tickets online will be entered to win the “FALL FABULOUS” grand prize.
Media Sponsor: Focus on the Coast